Summer Sandlot was a program created in 2010 as an opportunity for kids to continue to stay active during the summer months by playing the great game of softball. The program has now grown four times in size and has become a great outlet for meeting new friends, playing new positions on the field or trying a new sport for the very first time.
Here are a few other things about the program:
- Every Tuesday night for 5 consecutive weeks, starting June 20 from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Participants are divided up randomly each week to form “teams”
- All players hit off of a pitching machine (there is no pitching)
- Everybody bats, every inning
- Defensive positions rotate. Play where you want!
- No scoreboards, no umpires and very little coaching.
- All participants get a FREE T-Shirt! (Please double-check sizes when registering)
- Three age-groups
- 08U (2014-2015)
- 10U (2012-2013)
- 12U/14U (2008-2011)
Registration is just $35 per player. Registration is open now and will close on June 20 or until filled!
A 3% credit card processing fee will be added to each registration at checkout.
We will be utilizing 4 fields, with a field dedicated to each age-group. This opportunity is open to girls of any skill level. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never played before, as this is the perfect opportunity to try out a new sport in a fun, pressure-free environment.
Space is limited to 120 participants so do not hesitate to register!