Allen Sports Association is excited to announce the addition of Summer Competitive League to our list of programs this year. This program is intended for teams looking for a more competitive league through summer. Here are some of the details that will make up this program.
- 8 Game Season
- Double-headers for 4 weeks. Teams could have a BYE game.
- Games on Monday nights, starting July 8
- Game times of 6:30pm and 8:00pm
- Teams must provide their own softballs
- Governed by ASA 2018 Rule Book, with following exceptions
- 75 Min time limit, finish the inning
- 5 run max per half
- Bat the roster
- Free defensive substitutions
- Courtesy runner for pitcher/catcher will be the last batted out
- Games can end in a tie
- No runs ahead rule
- Teams must wear like color uniform shirts with numbers
Registration is just $500/team and opens May 15th
We will be taking a maximum of 4 for 10U, 12 & 14U. Team registration is REQUIRED. Coaches will be required to register as a coach to receive communications from the league. There will be NO draft option, so players must register as a team. Rosters with players name, date of birth and email will need to be submitted at the time of registering. 12U League is FULL
All games will be played on artificial FieldTurf surface at Allen Station Softball Complex, one of the premier softball facilities in North Texas. Space is going to be extremely limited so don’t wait to talk this over with your parents.
Any questions about this new program, don’t hesitate to ask (email@example.com
) and we’ll answer them as quickly as possible.