Allen Sports Association is excited to announce the return of the 12u and 14U Summer Competitive League to our list of Summer programs.
This program is intended for those teams that are looking for ways to continue to play throughout the summer months without having to spend an entire weekend in the hot Texas heat at a tournament.
It’s a great way to break in new team members and/or work on game situations without the pressure of a tournament finish.
Here are some of the details that will make up this program.
- 10 game season
- Double-headers for 5 weeks. Teams could have weeks with a BYE.
- Games will be on Wednesday nights, starting July 13
- Game times of 6:30p and 8:00p
- Teams must provide their own softballs
- Governed by ASA 2015 Rule Book, with the following exceptions:
- 75 minute time limit, finish the inning
- 5 run max per half
- Bat the roster
- Free defensive substitutions
- Courtesy Runner for Pitcher/Catcher will be last batted out
- Games can end in a tie
- No runs ahead rule
- Teams must wear like color uniform shirts, all with numbers
- Teams must provide proof of insurance prior to their first game
Registration Fee: $450 per team
We can take a max of 8 teams.
All games will be played on the Field Turf surface at Allen Station Softball Complex. With the addition of the artificial surface, not only do we have one of the top facilities in all of North Texas, but we also play. No metal spikes.
Any questions about this new program, don’t hesitate to ask (email@example.com) and we’ll answer them as quickly as we can.