The Academy Player form must be filled out completely with all signatures to participate with a North Texas Soccer Member Association Academy Program. Each applicant must first register (if not participating in rec soccer) with their Home Association and acquire their Home Association registration number and signature. A copy of player’s Birth Certificate is required at time of registration. This form is required for player participation in any NTSSA Academy Program or tournament.
No refunds will be given for Academy Registration once a form has been validated.
Academy registration is open to players in U7 - U10 Leagues.
Players must be born by Dec 31, 2010. Players may not play up into the U7 League.
Registration fee is one-time fee of $30 for the 2016-2017 season for Academy Players not playing recreational Soccer.
Current recreational players are not required to register for Academy. Submit a completed Academy form for validation. No additional fee is required.
COMPLETE THE STEPS BELOW
- Step 1. Register Online
- Step 2. After registering, complete and sign an Academy Form.
- Step 3. Send the form to the ASA office for validation (Include birth certificate if first time registering with ASA).
Please send your completed and signed document to Allen Sports Association
- Email: Rachel Cass at firstname.lastname@example.org or Beth Milloy at email@example.com or
- Fax: (972) 727-9760
- Or visit the ASA Office at 950 E Main St. in Allen. Office hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Forms submitted after 3:00 pm are not guaranteed to be returned the same day. Forms submitted on Saturday will be returned on Monday.
This form becomes your proof of registration. It is very important to keep a copy for your records.
Any registered adults who want to appear on an academy roster must pay a $5.00 Fee. This includes registration with North Texas through ASA and a background check.
Any questions about Academy Player registration can be sent to Registrar Shawn Lung at firstname.lastname@example.org