Must be born by December 31,2015 to play Fall 2018 Soccer
Team Formation Procedures
Formation of teams will be done based on age and geographical "school" area as allowed. We do not guarantee a player will be placed on a team in their neighborhood or school. Players are placed on teams after the end of the regular registration.
Per North Texas State Soccer Association (NTSSA):
In order to promote soccer participation, a player may invite a friend from the same Member Association (ASA) who was not registered in any Member Association during the last two seasons to join his existing team with the permission of the Member Association (ASA).
Player placement process
- Returning Players get the first priority to return to the team they played with the previous season.
- Draft Process: Draft pool based on school by committee.
- Return to Previous Team: Players who have played on a particular team in their last season.
- Play with Sibling: Players may request to play with a sibling. Player may not play down an age group.
- Play up one age level: Players can play up one age level if they meet the minimum age requirement.
FALL SOCCER REGISTRATION IS CLOSED EXCEPT FOR THE FOLLOWING AGE GROUPS:
Please contact Shawn.Lung@allensports.org if you have a player in the following age groups:
13U Girls Soccer (Born in 2006)
14U Girls Soccer (Born in 2005)
16U Boys Soccer (Born in 2003)
16U Girls Soccer (Born in 2003)